Copyright © 2017. Vision 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Website By New Wave Solutions
LASIK: Short for laser in-situ keratomileusis, this laser eye surgery is used to correct vision in people who are near sighted, farsighted, and/or have astigmatism.
1. Have a head wash and a shave before coming for the treatment.
2. Discontinue wearing semi-soft and hard Contact Lenses for at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. Soft contact lenses preferably should be discontinued for at least 48 hrs. Prior to the surgery.
3. Do not use perfume / deodorant /make-up / aftershave / cream on your face on the day of the surgery
4. Get one person to accompany you on the day of the surgery
5. Do not drive any vehicle while going back home after the surgery
6. There is no diet restriction. Patients can continue with all their routine activities right up to the time of coming for surgery. There are no other special procedures or clothing required while coming for the Lasik surgery except that perfumes/body sprays should be avoided.
If you are found suitable for the surgery and you wish to go ahead with the process, you will be advised to follow the instructions below before the treatment.